Back by popular demand. So glad you enjoy my randomness!
1. Winning an iPAD. Remember the Denver VA Hospital bowling fundraiser we went to last Sunday after the race? We bought 2 raffle tickets and BOOM- won an iPAD! So cool. Wanna know what’s even cooler than that??? Scoring triple digits: I bowled a 114, a PR (do bowlers have PRs?) Jealous aren’t you.
2. Dinner with friends, especially when they cook! Jed and Jess came over. She provided yummy stuffed peppers and I did dessert (brownie trifle- I do love trifles). Jess is 31 weeks pregnant and is the cutest! It was a fun night with our good buddies, who also happen to be our neighbors. Lucky us!!
3. Going to see Wicked with the girls. Fun Night. Went to eat at Osteria Marco on Larimer Street before and then walked down to the theatre. Food was good. The musical was awesome!!! If you have not seen it, do it! It will make you rethink the Wizard of Oz. So, so good!
4. The views from my runs this week. Tuesday, I ran through the trails throughout my neighborhood and spotted this house. I had to go and check it out. They had been Flocked. I was impressed by the number of pink flamingos in the yard. We live in Denver, pink flamingos are hard to come by out here! The other view was from my Highline Canal run at lunch today: typical Colorado sky.
5. Reading “Panda Bear, Panda Bear What Do you Hear” 15 times and on the 15th time having Noah repeat a new animal noise.
6. Getting workout clothes in the mail. Athleta was having a sale and not on the ridiculous sizes like XXS and XXXL, the normal people size clothes like S and M. Woo-Hoo!!
7. Getting 2 part time job offers in 1 week. One in fitness and the other in marketing. I have to get my resume together. I wasn’t really looking for a job. I have been staying at home with the little man for almost a year now and we enjoy doing our ‘thang’, but the offers are a little too good to pass up. So, we’ll see…
This weekend is supposed to be a beautiful one here so you will find Jim on the golf course and me out for a long run with Nina. The Bear will get plenty of playground time and shenanigans with Stella dog. Do you have any fun plans for the weekend???