Saturday was my and Jim’s 5 year Anniversary.
We celebrated by me running the Denver Rock-N-Roll Half Marathon (I killed it, by the way) and Jim ran around chasing Noah (trying to keep Noah from killing himself). We went to dinner in downtown Littleton (love) at Cafe Terracotta. Oh my goodness! It was delightful! You must go there if you are in the area. Our good buddy, TD and his kids offered to watch Noah for the night. So cool of him to do that!
Jim bought me a fancy camera (Canon Rebel T3) and I gave him a card and a kiss. I’m a gem, I know.
Just like my mom told me when she first met Jim, as my friend; “You need to grab him. He gets you. I don’t know if you will find someone who gets you like that and still want to be with you.”
She was always super encouraging like this growing up. But, it is true.
Seriously, though. I’m a lucky girl.
I love the life we share.
When I look at all we have- a happy home, Noah Bear (Stella Nutella too), special memories, and a bright future, I see what an amazing man he is and I’m grateful to call him my husband and my best friend.
- While Mom’s Away, The Boys Will Play (kandjcolorado.wordpress.com)
- Feeling Balanced (kandjcolorado.wordpress.com)
- Denver to Detroit: Marathon Training Week 9 (kandjcolorado.wordpress.com)
- My Dirty Little Secret (kandjcolorado.wordpress.com)
- Denver to Detroit: Marathon Training Week 6 (kandjcolorado.wordpress.com)